Tawa Tawa (Euphorbia hirta)
Also called Gatas Gatas because of the healing properties of its milky juice, this herb has gained widespread attention because of its ability to help patients recover from dengue. Folk wisdom regard it as a hemostatic, which may help explain why blood platelets increase after ingestion of a boiled decoction of the plant.
Ganoderma Philippines News
- Pioneer Filipino herbal company eyes export markets in Japan, EU
- Thesis for Change
- 17th Annual Congress of the Natural Products Society of the Philippines Held in Bacolod City
- Daily Apple Store Now has 15 outlets to serve you
- PSHS Students Complete Their Internship at Herbanext
- Herbarium and Medicinal Herb Museum Soon to Rise at The Quiet Place Farm Resort
- International Symposium on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Held in Chiang Mai
- Herbanext Inc. Honored as "The Model Entrepreneur Award"
- ANP Natural & Organic Sector Launched At 26th Negros Trade Fair
- Link up with businessmen, Ilonggo inventor tells colleagues